The problem with women
“It doesn’t matter ladies what your perfect man is like. If he was right in front of you, you wouldn’t notice him because you’re looking for all the wrong things in all the wrong places”
Here are a few problems i have with women to say that they are the only ones.
- One minute you say something but you mean something else: we are neither mind readers nor are we clairvoyant, to say something and when we act accordingly we hear thats not what you meant, if problems are caused by our actions is because of the wrong/misleading information we receive (most of the time)
- Don’t use sex as leverage: If you’re upset with us or you don’t get what you want sometimes you get stingy with the coochie. Don’t do that, the only person you’re gonna hurt is yourself. If you hold out for the wrong reason, we’re gonna look somewhere else… then y’all gonna say oh we’re wicked and what not…one good turn deserves another.
- Women always term themselves a being independent…yet if the dude dont drive or have money etc. y’all dont want him…how about this, look at yourself and assess…do u have a car? do u have money? can you carry out a guy on a date and pay for everything…whatever conclusion you come to, start there when looking for a man, thats real independence. im not saying that you shud take out the guy you know, im just saying if u want full independence whatever a guy does for/to u, you should be able to reciprocate in theory.
- Y’all take too damn long to get ready: lets brake down the steps:
- Take a shower 15mins (that’s more than enough, guys have more parts and we don’t take that long)
- Lotion and fix hair (not a bad hair day) 15 mins: come on its not rocket science to style hair seeing that yall stick to one hairstyle if you don’t go to a hairdresser.
- Put on clothes 5mins: pick one suit and stick to it. guys don’t remember what you wear so don’t worry, we don’t meet and discuss what this girl had on etc. i doubt that i have EVER talked about what a girl had on its either sexy or nuttin at all.
- Now lets minus 10 minutes…so you only need… 25 mins to get ready no more than that.
5. Past arguments don’t need to be brought back up way into the future, we still remember no need to reiterate, reminisce or bring back up. We got it the first time…if a guy ignores you during an argument this is one of the reasons.
6. Stop trying to change us. As i keep saying if you meet a guy and it something missing, trust me its gonna stay missing so its best to just move on….trying to change guys never works that just bring pain and misery. Just try and find the ‘best fit’ and work with that.
7. Guys first and foremost just want sex…no matter how deep and how savvy a guy is first and foremost sex… its not that we treat you as slabs of meat its just facts…so don’t treat guys more complicated that how they are…we are not complicated..not to say we aren’t complex. how is this a problem with women…simple, don’t over analyze a situation with us.
8. Please don’t act as if you don’t want sex too…it may not be the first thing you want…but don’t put it on a pedestal.
9. Men don’t talk much (full stop) don’t think we are only doing it to you as an individual we just don’t talk as much as you want us to…its innate so don’t argue about it, there are some thing you just wont change…just live with it as best you can.
10. Don’t give ultimatums…thats just stupid.
11. Don’t assume so much, give us the benefit of the doubt…as the old saying goes “the truth must come to light.”
12. Stop creating an argument when one is not needed. An all night argument over which girl we were staring on for too long…come ooon.
13. Silent treatment dont work…we love it!
14. Stop think about what others think…you waste precious time doing that… do what u feel like doing…don’t make us have to spend however long trying to convince you and in the end u still do it no matter how much you arguing against it. jeez thats annoying (not talking about sex)