Places to visit before I die
These are places that i have always been fascinated with and i hope to visit all of them before i die.
The home of anime, cosplay, girls in cute uniforms and of course the tech center of the world! Japan is definitely on the top of my list. I may not know Japanese but armed with my pocket translator and my rudimentary sign language, Ill be sure to get around just fine.
Top things to do:
1. Eat ONLY Japanese food
2. Ride on the Shinkansen (Japanese high speed railway system)
3. Visit the most famous temples in Kyoto (Kiyomizudera, Kinkakuji, Ginkakuji…)
4. Join one-day trip to Mt Fuji
5. See Kabuki (the highly stylized classical Japanese dance-drama)
6. Shop at the fish market
7. Visit Eiga-mura in Kyoto where you can dress like samurai or ninja, and walk around, and everything is like it has been in the past.
8. See Japanese baseball game.
9. Take lessons in some traditional/folk arts like making balls from colorful threads, or dying with ink, or making washi(Japanese paper). Such short (1-2 hours) lessons are conducted in every folk art center.
10. Experience the night life in Japan.
‘type’ => ‘group’,
‘id’ => ‘[email protected]’));