Google taking over the world?
Have you ever watched the move resident evil with the company umbrella corp that basically runs the world? well i think Google has the potential to become the umbrella corp of the real world… not in a bad way but it is becoming that cross-platform, multinational, company owning many other companies. i think that Google will invade every software market and ultimately become the primary computer software and hardware giant. Buying youtube, launching Google apps and capturing the hearts of millions of computer/internet users is just the tip of the iceberg…the beginning of a saga.
Here is a list of markets i think that Google will invade:
- Google OS: a first class operating system stacked with tons of google products
- G3: Google’s version of the ipod. creating internet syncing to their website uploading books, mp3’s, google videos etc.
- Google computers: packing it with state of the art hardware available to the average guy
- Gun (G-Gun) Not only fires bullets but uploads its usage to your google computer.
- G-space: the latest space station
- Foogle: Google’s line of food items for the computer geek on the go.
- G-wear: Google wear…enough said
whats there to stop them with Google the sky is the limit. they are making huge profit margins and are not limiting themselves by sticking to searches but are taking over other markets, once the potential is there they will expand. the question is are we ready for the change?
Who knows this is just another of my miscellaneous ramblings but u never know right?